Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarterMan

Status of letter sent to Governor Patterson

Rate this topic

65 posts in this topic

Does anyone know the current status of the anti-surfing letter that was drafted by MSA and recently sent to the governor by individual MSA members? Has the governor's office acknowledged receipt and, if so, what is his office's standing on the issues outlined within the letter?

Darterman get your facts straight . It was not drafted by M.S.A. I will see many in Albany tommorow, but what ever I tell you you will repeat with a few lies thrown in so therefore I have nothing to tell you. Letters have come back from Albany all good for fisherman. The letter has served its purpose.

Willie

View PostDarterman get your facts straight . It was not drafted by M.S.A. I will see many in Albany tommorow, but what ever I tell you you will repeat with a few lies thrown in so therefore I have nothing to tell you. Letters have come back from Albany all good for fisherman. The letter has served its purpose.

Willie

OK, so it WASN"T drafted by MSA. It was in my MSA mailer so who wrote it? Is that really relevant to my question? Whatever. Matters not. Get back to us with how it was received. I don't know what you mean by "letters have come back from Albany all good for fisherman". The letters were supposed to be sent TO Albany BY fishermen. Are you saying that Albany answered each letter, or are you saying that "the draftee" received a general response letter? Which one is it? I am asking because I obviously don't know so that explains the questions HappyWave.gif

Anyway, let us know.

I don't know what you mean by "letters have come back from Albany all good for fisherman".

I would imagine that it means the anti- surfing letters were well received by the Albany representatives they were sent to.

That's only my interpretation.headscratch.gif

View PostI would imagine that it means the anti- surfing letters were well received by the Albany representatives they were sent to.

That's only my interpretation.headscratch.gif

That would seem to make sense - too bad, however, that everyone has to "interpret" the response. In any case, I look forward to seeing the outcome.