Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bob_G

Joe, might be time to trade in Lucy?

Rate this topic

24 posts in this topic

You are the nuts, Bob G. biggrin.gif

Ya, I read about her in the Globe Demcrat this AM.

From what I recall from the article, she says, mechanically of course, loving phrases when she's touched in certain places. Beyond that she's not proactive, and really that's what your looking for, no?

My Lucy on the other hand does not speak, and I'm very cool with that. I don't want my gal yappity yapping when I come back from fishing.

I walk into my hooch, flick on the wall switch, and thanks to my ingenuous wiring, Lucys eyes light up, her arms reach out, and her lips start to quiver.

Ya just gotta see this greeting at night, Bob G. You free some night to come over?

View PostYou are the nuts, Bob G. biggrin.gif

Ya, I read about her in the Globe Demcrat this AM.

From what I recall from the article, she says, mechanically of course, loving phrases when she's touched in certain places. Beyond that she's not proactive, and really that's what your looking for, no?

My Lucy on the other hand does not speak, and I'm very cool with that. I don't want my gal yappity yapping when I come back from fishing.

I walk into my hooch, flick on the wall switch, and thanks to my ingenuous wiring, Lucys eyes light up, her arms reach out, and her lips start to quiver.

Ya just gotta see this greeting at night, Bob G. You free some night to come over?

Then what do you do Joe biggrin.gif