Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mokes

Bait Shop/Bar.......

Rate this topic

19 posts in this topic

there's a tackle shop/barber shop up in Westport Ontario. don't think any hair gets cut any more as the original owner and barber died but you can still buy tackle so I'm good icon14.gif no beer, though, but the beer store (literally, that's what it's called) is just a bit away.

View Postthere's a place in upstate NY that has a bar with attached laundromat.

Wasn't there a chain of bar-laundromats called Suds and Duds, where "Suds" referred to beer foam, not soapsuds?

A few years ago i got lost somewhere down in klan country down past the conowingo dam. I stopped at this place that sold bait and beer. I could barely understand the guy while he was giving me directions.

View PostA few years ago i got lost somewhere down in klan country down past the conowingo dam. I stopped at this place that sold bait and beer. I could barely understand the guy while he was giving me directions.

Thats why I always gas up first at Ludwig's Corner Sunoco Mini Mart. smile.gif

There's one in the straight end of town on the water in Key West . Pretty decent tackle shop with a 4 seater bar. I think they only have beer, but not positive. I always stop in when I'm down there.

View PostThere's one in the straight end of town on the water in Key West . Pretty decent tackle shop with a 4 seater bar. I think they only have beer, but not positive. I always stop in when I'm down there.

In MY bar we have tequila with the worm in it. And wine coolers.