Dunking a basketball

Rate this topic

kerrstriperfisher

I can dunk a mean cookie into milk. nom, nom, nom!!!

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

View PostNope, and I never could...In my younger days I could pretty much get up to the middle knuckle of my middle finger up there...and on two whole occasions (LOLcwm27.gif ) I was able to dunk this little rubber ball that was maybe slightly smaller than a baseballbiggrin.gif

lol...I could do a tennis ball a few times around the college years. I loved when the gymnastic team left the mini trampoline out before BBall practice. Then I could fly like Dr. J....

RIP Innis - April 9th 2012 - you always be in my heart. :)

View Postno way, but I could hit you between the eyes with a wrist shot.

6TxGVSw6Ayw

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

Had me listed as 6'1" in HS when I played ball. Was really more like 6'. Anyway I could dunk with one hand but I couldn't palm the ball. I'd have to dunk using one of those smaller bballs or a tennis ball. Funny thing is I could get my wrist over the rim. Now some 30 plus years later, I am lucky if I am 5'10 1/2" tall. Some spinal compression taking place over the years.

I'm 6'10", so yeah, I can dunk. I can reach about 1/3 of the way up the net just standing there. I would do it before games in high school while I was stretching and to intimidate the other center. It gets old with everyone asking you to do it though. Matter of fact, I hate basketball. beatin.gif

Never dunked it but , I could at least touch the rim on occasion , too many injuries to my back and knees now to try and make any sort of vertical leap .

Years ago I had a trampoline set up for the kids .. I said what the hell and tried it out cwm40.gif .

I made one jump to get air and on the 2nd time getting air

I could feel all the vertebrae in my back separate and instant pain when I landed . cwm31.gif

I now know my role .