Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kyjake

12 yr.old kid,toy gun robs store

Rate this topic

6 posts in this topic

DEFUNIAK SPRINGS, Fla., A 12-year-old boy has been arrested after allegedly pointing what turned out to be a toy gun at a convenience store clerk in northern Florida. The Walton County Sheriff's Office said that the boy walked into the store Thursday. Authorities said the boy pointed a wood barreled, long gun at the clerk and demanded money from the cash register. After handing him an undisclosed amount of money, the clerk told deputies the boy said thank you and left.

A deputy on patrol saw the boy walking on a highway. The boy attempted to run before being stopped.

Authorities said they found the money and toy weapon. The boy was first transported to the Walton County Jail, and later transferred to the Department of Juvenile Justice in Crestview.

View PostDEFUNIAK SPRINGS, Fla., A 12-year-old boy has been arrested after allegedly pointing what turned out to be a toy gun at a convenience store clerk in northern Florida. The Walton County Sheriff's Office said that the boy walked into the store Thursday. Authorities said the boy pointed a wood barreled, long gun at the clerk and demanded money from the cash register. After handing him an undisclosed amount of money, the clerk told deputies the boy said thank you and left.

A deputy on patrol saw the boy walking on a highway. The boy attempted to run before being stopped.

Authorities said they found the money and toy weapon. The boy was first transported to the Walton County Jail, and later transferred to the Department of Juvenile Justice in Crestview.

At least he had maners.

He said "thank you." biggrin.gif

Dang! I go to Defuniak Springs all of the time for work. While I was there once I had the revelation that the percentage of good looking women is proportionate to the amount of stop lights a town has...

View PostDang! I go to Defuniak Springs all of the time for work. While I was there once I had the revelation that the percentage of good looking women is proportionate to the amount of stop lights a town has...

Do you mean there are no lights or a lot of them there Bill? It has been many a year since I have been near there.

I think that is where Joey (Mackattack) lives. Probably one of his relatives. biggrin.gif