Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tomasas

Shimano Stella AR2500 NEW JAPAN

12 posts in this topic

NIB. Got this in a trade, but don't really need it. Never used it, comes with box, paperwork (japan) and reel bag - like in the picture.

Shimano Stella AR2500 from Japan Description: 01 Shimano Stella AR2500 from Japan Smooth & High Power System High Power Roller III Positive friction bail Gear ratio: 5.2:1 Actual Drag: 2kg Weight : 230g Ball Bearings: 14 Roller Bearing: 1 Line cap(No.-m) 2-180m,2.5-150m,3-120m

This model has been discontinued. 500$ shipped and insured. Would also consider trades for lower end shimano reels in the 3000-5000 size, daiwa ss series and others. Let me know what you got.

I have NIB stradic CI4, never spooled. Released end of last year(after season done), Box, paper, etc...even have receipt.

tackle_2087_18494565

Made the front page of http://www.**********.com/menureels.html, currently. Tackletooooooooour(dot)com....dont know why it stars out, Im not promoting site, only my reelwink.gif

Offer reel and $150, or we can try to work someout.

View PostI Have A Stradic (newest Model) 3000

Loaded W/ Braid + $$$

Is it CI4 or FI? What kind/test braid? how much $$$ you're offering in addition?

View PostI have NIB stradic CI4, never spooled. Released end of last year(after season done), Box, paper, etc...even have receipt.

tackle_2087_18494565

Made the front page of http://www.**********.com/menureels.html, currently. Tackletooooooooour(dot)com....dont know why it stars out, Im not promoting site, only my reelwink.gif

Offer reel and $150, or we can try to work someout.

What size??? You would have to bump up the cash for me to consider the offer.

View PostI have a NIB Shimano Sustain 5000FE. I'll give you the reel and $175.

I'd rather have 3000, 3500 or 4000 size reel. 5000 is a little too heavy for my intensions, but i'll consider it if unable to locate smaller reel. I'll keep you posted.

Thanks all.

View Post

I'd rather have 3000, 3500 or 4000 size reel. 5000 is a little too heavy for my intensions, but i'll consider it if unable to locate smaller reel. I'll keep you posted.

Thanks all.

The 5000 is the same reel as the 4000. I also have a Shimano Stradic that I used once. I have the 4000 and 5000 spools for it. It's not the current model but the one before. MINT condition.

i think it only comes in 1000 and 2500....and no line on it...NIB.

I love stellas but I can only offer you $150 on top of reel. So harsh out therecwm31.gif

Now I do have another stradic 2500 FI, used once!!! end of last season. Box paper, shimano lube, little bag and etc... I wanna try to work out some some with you.wink.gif

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0