Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gamakatsu

What's your poison Jet fans?

Rate this topic

14 posts in this topic

Rematch against the real Indy or off the left coast?

I doubt they win either one, but I'd like to see the rematch. If, by some small chance they win, it would be a sweet one.

Not a Jet fan by any stretch of the imagination, but I believe you play the game to win and both the Bengals and the Colts didn't give it their all and gave the Jets life. Bengals got whipped in the last game and fittingly they got whipped by the same team in the playoffs. Got what they deserved.

All I heard on the talk radio was the NFL told the Bengals not to say anything before the game about sitting players and the Bengals came out during the week saying the coordinators had no game plan. As a fan I find that outrageous and I'm not even paying for tickets.

If I was paying ten, fifteen or twenty thousand dollars or whatever it costs for a psl, I'd expect the team to play it's best. i don't believe in losing games to gain favorable match ups either. If a team has your number like the Angels had the Yanks it seems to me it's be a hollow victory if you didn't go through the Angels for the championship.

I hope they get to play the colts and I hope they win. The Colt organization chumped out by not going for greatness. You can get injured in pre season, the first game in practice, hell lets just play our scrubs the whole year and save the stars for the post season. Eff the colts. Go Jets beers.gif

Prefer to play the Colts since they have a D that is suspect to stop the run.

The Colts are not built to win close games aginst teams that can run the ball

Revis takes out Wayne and then the rest of the team has to stop Garcon and Clark

If the Jets can keep the game within one score I like their chances

SD has a better D and is on a roll

I have personal reason for wanting to see Jet's/Indi.

I have far to many memories of bad (pre-Manning) colts teams coming into to the Meadowlands and beating Jets teams that were supposed to be able to stomp their guts out.

One in particular where a garbage Indi team beat the Jets in the stadium in the last week of the regular season. That loss not only kept the Jets from getting into the playoffs but knocked my fantasy team out of our playoffs. Icing on the cake, I was sitting in the stands next to the guy who beat me and went on to win our SB

10+ years later and I'm still hearing about that one

I get great, vindictive pleasure every time the Jets beat Indi

Plus San Diego scares the hell outa me. Unlike the Colts, they're coming into this tournament hot

The Jets match up better with the Colts--simple as that.

Be interesting to see whether they try to cover Clark with a safety, or if they put a corner on him.

Neither, they'll double him

Revis can handle Wayne man on man

The big question is can Dwight Lowery can handle Garcon man on man or will the Jets have to fade a safety over - which will leave a linebacker on Clark cwm31.gif

I think the Colts win in a close game they will be more forced too throw the ball witch will lead too one game changing interception by sanchez hopefully I am wrong would like too see the Jets get to the AFC champ game but I doubt it.

Go SAINTS

well it looks like Chargers , which is my choice anyway . i don't want to watch them get picked apart by Manning in a dome . Manning gets all the calls - you can't touch him or his receivers and i thought Revis hard his hardest time against Manning .

i'd rather see them outside vs San Diego . stop SD from rushing , use Revis man on man , and get a few hits on Rivers . keep the mojo going on O and do better on Specials .

Let Baltimore go get Indy and then close out The Meadowlands with a home AFC Championship . this being an addendum to Rex's already written schedule plan laid out before the Cincy game . smile.gif

i can dream . smile.gif

SD has won 11 in a row, it could be time for a loss. You know how that kind of thing works. I wonder if this is another "break" for the Jets.

Indy got their loss out of the way and would have been in a revenging mood vs Jets. Jets caught a break not playing Indy IMO.

Ravens lost a tough one earlier this year vs Indy and willl be hungry vs them.