Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jayscoast

New to New England

Rate this topic

10 posts in this topic

I am new to Massachusettes,New England,and salt water fishing!

I am a familiar with cold water fish. I would like to meet some local North Shore Fisherman and see what I got myself into out here!!! HAHA!!! I hear the stripers and blues are everywhere in the ocean.I'm a lake fisherman,I've heard stories of 3to 5lb trout and 30 inch salmon coming out of the local lakes.This would be an interesting sight to see!!! An 18" trout is a ghost where I come from! Like I said before,I'm new to the area,I would love to meet some new people,fisherman. Drop me a line!

Where ya from?

If you can find fish on a point in front of a cove, you can find fish in the rocks on the coast.

Heavy current is another thing, but you are closer than you think.

View PostWhere ya from?

If you can find fish on a point in front of a cove, you can find fish in the rocks on the coast.

Heavy current is another thing, but you are closer than you think.

More like where does he live now, if he's way downeast he might be SOL getting stripers anytime. Then again he will reap the rewards of yankee knowledge by reading and engaging in the SOL ME & NH forum. It's another world for the most part in the Mass forum, usually worth the drive though in certain calendar months.

Welcome! just the same.

More the better, I think anyways. Were pretty quiet up here especially during the winter. We talked about it before maybe we can pick a date for the spring gathering. Then you can meet some of us in person. Scott