Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rustyjigz

The more I try to understand the way they think, the more I see why...

Rate this topic

3 posts in this topic

At times I say to myself-"Now where is that idea coming from? or "how did he or she arrive at that conclusion" when listening to a waffling discussion of whats important or what is going on in this nation of ours.

I am often left with conclusions of Clueless, ill informed, expanding goverment into our private lives or this person has been spoon fed all their lives.

View Postliberals suck. I tried to see if I could understand their way of thinking and now have a Migraine and now I think you suck even more.

View PostAt times I say to myself-"Now where is that idea coming from? or "how did he or she arrive at that conclusion" when listening to a waffling discussion of whats important or what is going on in this nation of ours.

I am often left with conclusions of Clueless, ill informed, expanding goverment into our private lives or this person has been spoon fed all their lives.

I believe liberals tend to be right brain dominant.

If that is true it might shed some light on the liberal mindset.

From about.com:

Left Brain Right Brain

Your Dominant Brain Type and Its Effect on Study Habits

What does it mean to be left brain dominant or right brain dominant?

Scientists have explored theories about the two hemispheres of the brain and the ways that they differ in function and control of the body. According to recent research, people who are right brain dominant and those who are left brain dominant process information and respond in different ways. Most theories suggest that right-brain dominant people are guided by the more emotional, intuitive right hemisphere while left-brain people respond in sequential, logical ways, guided by the left hemisphere.