Friday 1:00 P.M. - 9:00 P.M.

Saturday 10:00 A.M .- 7:00 P.M.

Sunday 10:00 A.M. - 6:00 P.M.

NEW JERSEY CONVENTION AND

EXPOSITION CENTER

at Raritan Center, Edison

http://www.gsoss.com/

Lami highfive.gif

I haven't attended this show in about 6 years, so if I am wrong, please correct me. I felt like the show was geared mostly to hunting and far away float trips and very little was put into surf or salt water fishing. If you plan on traveling any distance for this, maybe you should get some more input and opinions, not just mine.

View PostI haven't attended this show in about 6 years, so if I am wrong, please correct me. I felt like the show was geared mostly to hunting and far away float trips and very little was put into surf or salt water fishing. If you plan on traveling any distance for this, maybe you should get some more input and opinions, not just mine.

you arent wrong. a handful of fishing vendors with decent stuff. it would be a challenge to get any kind of deal to actually save the money you spent to get in to the show. its crowded. there is about 40% miscelaneous crap there.

I also stopped going several years ago--not too much there to please the salt water guys--go to surf day at brookdale college and the salt water show in somerset--decent shows that cater to the salt water sportsmen and some very informative seminars.

I have to agree with the others, very little fishing stuff and even fewer bargins! Add in admission and waiting in the cold to get in as well as parking and crowds! I can always do better on line! Stopped going 7 or 8 yrs ago and don't miss it. I worked the NJDF&G booth for hunter safety 2 or 3 yrs ago and nothing had changed! I hear the Asbury show is pretty good so I may hit that.

Yup, I agree with everyone.

If yer looking to book a trip to Canada this is the show for you

If you're looking for fishing gear and info, save your money for the Garden State Saltwater show and Surfday