Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
John M

Eagles season over

Rate this topic

49 posts in this topic

View PostI'm going to bookmark this thread for the next time that the word "sheli" comes out of your mouth cwm27.gif

By then it might not matter. There's a very strong chance McNabb won't be back next year.

View PostI'm going to bookmark this thread for the next time that the word "sheli" comes out of your mouth cwm27.gif

I use the term./.....the lesser manning.....thanks.........

oh and ive never said our guy was greart......buyt better overall than the lesser manning.

View PostI use the term./.....the lesser manning.....thanks.........

oh and ive never said our guy was greart......buyt better overall than the lesser manning.

I think I'll start referring to McScattergun as the lesser Doug Williams biggrin.gif

View PostI think I'll start referring to McScattergun as the lesser Doug Williams biggrin.gif

I underwstand your point of view....I take Doug too,.....he won a SB..........Id take doug jr if he won a SB.

View PostAs much as I don't like to see them lose, it is nice for once not having the false expectations drive me to insanity after another early end to their season. This team was skating by through most of the season. It will be interesting to see what changes are made this off season.

I agree completely.. now I don't have to wonder when the embarrasing lose will occur as its behind us.

Leading up to the game my only cause for optimism was the fact that from week to week you never knew which team would show up... sometimes Donovan the Decent sometimes McChuckles. I saw our doom early on once we got behind and they panned over to that "hang dog" expression McNabb uses to inspire his teammates.

I'm with JohnM on this. Wished dawk was here but they would have gotten smoked anyway.

They lost all of their starting linebackers. The guys who were playing were pickups, literally guys off the street. The O line was patchwork and the loss of the center three weeks ago was devastating.

So again, wait till next year. Will McNabb be back??? Love for them to trade him for a nice draft pick and start Cobb. We've waited too long. If we get rid of McNabb, we'll still have Reidcwm31.gifcwm31.gif but maybe the young guys will overcome it.

View PostI'm with JohnM on this. Wished dawk was here but they would have gotten smoked anyway.

They lost all of their starting linebackers. The guys who were playing were pickups, literally guys off the street. The O line was patchwork and the loss of the center three weeks ago was devastating.

So again, wait till next year. Will McNabb be back??? Love for them to trade him for a nice draft pick and start Cobb. We've waited too long. If we get rid of McNabb, we'll still have Reidcwm31.gifcwm31.gif but maybe the young guys will overcome it.

Reid already announced he had McChokes contract extended for 2 more years, your stuck with both of them.

What I saw last night was a team with no O line whatsoever. They knew they were thin there last season but refused to draft to get better. I also saw a defensive coordinator that couldn't beat a high school team.

View PostReid already announced he had McChokes contract extended for 2 more years, your stuck with both of them.

That was before this season. He is only under contract for one more year.

He could be gone.....but I doubt it. What was Banner's comment about that insanity thing?? mad.gif

View PostI think I'll start referring to McScattergun as the lesser Doug Williams biggrin.gif

Now that there's funny - Almost spit coffee on my keyboard

McNabb is not a bad QB, just tends to come up small at the worst times.

Wait, I take it back - he does suck smile.gif

Eli (aka Sheli, Lesser Manning, etc.) is not the best but at least he comes to play in big games.

The entire Giants TEAM collapsed this year, can't put it on Eli.

Watching that game last night McNabb made a few bad throws but he was also running for his life so part him, part lack of protection.

Where's Fred Ex when you need him?

View PostNow that there's funny - Almost spit coffee on my keyboard

McNabb is not a bad QB, just tends to come up small at the worst times.

Wait, I take it back - he does suck smile.gif

Eli (aka Sheli, Lesser Manning, etc.) is not the best but at least he comes to play in big games.

The entire Giants TEAM collapsed this year, can't put it on Eli.

Watching that game last night McNabb made a few bad throws but he was also running for his life so part him, part lack of protection.

Where's Fred Ex when you need him?

Let's not forget Eli had only one good playoff run. I wouldn't exactly call a guy who has never won a home playoff game someone who comes to play in big games.