Bruins!!!!!

Rate this topic

Ghostfly

View PostWhere's the pom pom waving bandwagon from 2008/09? Popper John? Ehiney? Sjfish? Town? Anyone? bueller? Anyone?

The Rangers have been soft, but I love beating the bruins again and again and again

Just amazed how quiet it got.

You may have your moment now. B's have been up and down all year.

RIP Innis - April 9th 2012 - you always be in my heart. :)

B's are still a good team, the salary cap and injuries have done them in this season.

Lost Kessel since they couldn't afford him with Savard, Lucic, Thomas

Injuries have decimated them: Lucic playing in just his 12th game yesterday, Sarvard missing quite a few games early on....

Also Chara and Thomas have come back to earth after career years last season

In addition the skill guys have been hit and miss all season - much like the Rangers

Thing that scares me most about the Rangers is anything happening to Gaborik. They would be hosed without him

As far as 'where are the B's fans' you have to remember that there were as many 'Pink Hat' B's fans last season as the Pats, Sox and Celts have garnered since they started winning rings / coming back to the top of each sport.

We'll see what happens in the NHL after 'Couver - see who's got what left in the tank for the playoff run.

All that being said it was real nice to watch the Rangers beat the B's again biggrin.gif

View PostB's are still a good team, the salary cap and injuries have done them in this season.

Lost Kessel since they couldn't afford him with Savard, Lucic, Thomas

Injuries have decimated them: Lucic playing in just his 12th game yesterday, Sarvard missing quite a few games early on....

Also Chara and Thomas have come back to earth after career years last season

In addition the skill guys have been hit and miss all season - much like the Rangers

Thing that scares me most about the Rangers is anything happening to Gaborik. They would be hosed without him

As far as 'where are the B's fans' you have to remember that there were as many 'Pink Hat' B's fans last season as the Pats, Sox and Celts have garnered since they started winning rings / coming back to the top of each sport.

We'll see what happens in the NHL after 'Couver - see who's got what left in the tank for the playoff run.

All that being said it was real nice to watch the Rangers beat the B's again biggrin.gif

you can say that about a lot of teams. Injuries, salary cap, yada yada yada. It's the Bruins, and as long as Jeremy Jacobs owns the team THEY WILL NEVER WIN A STANLEY CUP. Marque players DO NOT want to come play here!!!!!!

View Postyou can say that about a lot of teams. Injuries, salary cap, yada yada yada. It's the Bruins, and as long as Jeremy Jacobs owns the team THEY WILL NEVER WIN A STANLEY CUP. Marque players DO NOT want to come play here!!!!!!

Um yea....no. B's fans can now STOP blaming Jacobs for their woes.

Marque players don't want to come to Beantown? Really?

Savard resigning - yea he sucks. Chara oh yea AWFUL

What Marque player has turned down the B's since the advent of the cap?

little tidbit - Most players will go where they can get the most $$$ - with the Cap in place that makes it a level playing field.

Where is the B's total salary in terms of the rest of the NHL?

It's not like the B's are the Panthers, Tampa, Atl, Nsh, LI or Phx....those places are tough to get people to go to since they are AWFUL.

Savard and Chara are very good palyers, but certainly mot Marque. kooky.gif

And i know how the cap works, which makes them winning even THAT much more difficult.

When Jeremy could spend anything he wanted to spend to put a championship team together, he chose to put good teams on the ice, not great. Now with a cap, he's loving life. The blame is off him, so to say, but he's done enough damage since buying the team, and that's where vthe problem lies.

Didn't the Bruins throw a bunch of money at a great player a few years ago, only for that palyer to say, no thanks. Forgot who he was. But it's around the league, no a lot of players think highly of this orginaztion.

You can argue all you want, the facts are they haven't won a cup since 72'. But the lightning has, and so have the Mighty Ducks.cwm27.gif

Only because the Ducks and Lightning drafted better then the B's

the 'Jacob card' is getting old.

Chara was one of the top D free agents when they got him.

Savard is a verry good offensive player - can score but makes those on his line more dangerous when since he can pass

Please define Marque for me - I do not think this word means what you think it means

many teams have not won a cup in a longer time then your B's - they had a GREAT team that lost to the Oilers - one of the best teams ever assembled. Wan't Jeremy the owner then?

How did Jacobs make them choke in the playoffs last year?