Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheSpaniard

Rare glitter Lefty for Gary2

12 posts in this topic

I have this Glitter Lefty I got from him at Asbury a few years back. The plug is unique in that it has stick on eyes, size wise is between a large and small, and has more of a Wade type 2-tone color pattern. I know there were a few of these on his table that morning but not many. The plug is new/mint.

I'm looking for a Gary2 Sidekick, or maybe 2 Tigers, or possibly something else special by Gary.

Thanks, John

"looking for slims?"

Just a Sidekick or possibly 2 Tigers. I collect Gary's handcarved stuff. If I had more Lefty's I would probably keep this plug for a collection.

Thanks, John

Thanks for the offer Dave but I would only let it go for 2 Tigers. If it was just a sparkle Lefty I would let it go for 1 Tiger but this is more of a collectors piece since only a few were made like this.

Thanks, John

View PostThanks for the offer Dave but I would only let it go for 2 Tigers. If it was just a sparkle Lefty I would let it go for 1 Tiger but this is more of a collectors piece since only a few were made like this.

Thanks, John

no problem John. Dave

Hi Gingerbreadman, Thanks for the offer but I am looking for 2 Tiger's or a Sidekick for this plug.

I don't have exact numbers but I was #5 to Lefty's table the year he made a few like this(sticker eyes/2 tone glitter paint/overal size difference), and there was maybe 5-10 plugs like this and I only remember seeing 1 in the green/yellow. My brother who was in front of me also got 1 like this in a pinkish tan scheme. Looking around this site I have seen 1 or 2 other guys say they have a Lefty with sticker eyes.

Thanks, John

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0