Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gray gables

Wtt Bm Scaled Jr's, Spins,habs Jointed Swimmers &scaled Gimmpy Plugs

47 posts in this topic

Looking to trade these plugs, all new, mint, looking for fixters and scaled rm's, for rm's I am looking for anything scaled mahi & pink, crazy nightfish,danny and the jointed danny, yellow jacket jointed danny and needle, please post pictures of what you are offering,matt

View PostMatt, can you just verify the 7 plugs, I counted 8? There is a 1oz and 2oz old school mahi.

are you sure, the 3 pink scaled, the 4 mahi scaled, the 1oz an 2oz, the jointed danny and swimmer, that's a total of seven, I thinkheadscratch.gif

Hey Matt, Do you have any BM A40's or Cowboy Jr's or maybe a non jointed Fixter Pikie? I would probably take any of thse plugs plus a kicker for my Jointed that you inquired about.

View PostHey Matt, Do you have any BM A40's or Cowboy Jr's or maybe a non jointed Fixter Pikie? I would probably take any of thse plugs plus a kicker for my Jointed that you inquired about.

no a40's or cowboys, I do have some pikies, I will put up a picture of them,

View PostI really like that blue cloud Danny, I would leave the other colors up to you if you'll give up that one.

how about the blue cloud scaled danny, and a yellow jr, I think it would be hard for me to give up 3 bm's for your one fixter, matt

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0