Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
shady grady

Pencils

Rate this topic

19 posts in this topic

View PostLooking good Scott - how much longer you going to be on the vinyard??? Getting ready to retire?

Steve

how ya doing steve? I have two years left stationed out here, 2 yes til i can retire. We are trying to buy a house on the island. You going to be able to get out here to fish this spring or summer?? You have an open invitation.

View PostI'm In for the Carrot, ok the red head too.

Scott retire..naah man, extend..plenty of more fishing for us, I mean to be had on the vineyard...beers.gifbiggrin.gif

I dunno, make chief and transfer or extend then retire and start another career?

how ya doing steve? I have two years left stationed out here, 2 yes til i can retire. We are trying to buy a house on the island. You going to be able to get out here to fish this spring or summer?? You have an open invitation.

I'm doing well, and will make it out there this year for sure - boat and truck are both ready to go - and so am I

Steve

Ya, tough friggin' life on the Vineyardbiggrin.gif ..Nice wood Scott...Hey have you stoped at my neighbor's house yet? Top of the hill on East Chop...nice joint...good people...if your wife is into the island scuttlebut that's the place to gocwm27.gif! I'll PM you their names.