Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RandyMossBunker

Winter Boredom

Rate this topic

6 posts in this topic

Its funny how when you are really busy all you wanna do is relax and do nothing for an extended period of time. I've had off school since Dec. 23 and I am so unbelievably bored. My work is closed til March and I don't start my final semester in school until the 19th of Jan. In the summer everything is so fun. So much stuff to do, people everywhere.... But in the winter everyone stays in and does nothing-- everyone gets lazy and grinds out work/school or whatever and sits inside. Its only Jan. and I can't take it anymore frown.gif. I'm 21 and I love NJ but I don't know if i can take this weather forever. Im dying for a change. Sorry for the rant but what hell do you guys do to pass the time? Keep in mind I am not married/no children etc. I do go out a lot but during the day its boringgggggggg waiting for the weather to turn to springheart.gif

View PostIts funny how when you are really busy all you wanna do is relax and do nothing for an extended period of time. I've had off school since Dec. 23 and I am so unbelievably bored. My work is closed til March and I don't start my final semester in school until the 19th of Jan. In the summer everything is so fun. So much stuff to do, people everywhere.... But in the winter everyone stays in and does nothing-- everyone gets lazy and grinds out work/school or whatever and sits inside. Its only Jan. and I can't take it anymore frown.gif. I'm 21 and I love NJ but I don't know if i can take this weather forever. Im dying for a change. Sorry for the rant but what hell do you guys do to pass the time? Keep in mind I am not married/no children etc. I do go out a lot but during the day its boringgggggggg waiting for the weather to turn to springheart.gif

Come help me. I'm adding a bathroom to a chunk of my house that was a wood-floored garage. Christmas break was framing everythingin, today is rough DWV plumbing, tomorrow is supply side day. On top of it, kids need rides to sports, dane, and the movies. And I met up with another SOL'er to buy a rod from him. Not much boredom around here! icon14.gif