Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
XBMX

New LUPO DANNYs & ATOM 40

9 posts in this topic

Original Brooklyn "Lupo" Dannys from the early 1980's. All plugs are new never fished, removed from there original packages for photos. All plugs offered at the reduced price of $25ea plus $5 to ship. Buy two or more only one ship charge. PayPal or USPS MO only, no checks. Thanks all and SOL

i would take the two large sloped heads dannys which are blue into pink into yellow. and the three dannys two yellow and the black. these lures are not bringing in high prices so my offer is $75 shipped for the above requested lot of five.thanks for the consideratoion Bob

View Posti would take the two large sloped heads dannys which are blue into pink into yellow. and the three dannys two yellow and the black. these lures are not bringing in high prices so my offer is $75 shipped for the above requested lot of five.thanks for the consideratoion Bob

think we can work out something. i posted two views of the same plugs (a bit confuseing) i'm sorry. so you'll have to modify your offer. only have 3 divers and 3 surface. thanks, X

looks like you hhave after reviewing your photo's

i large blue into pink into yellow and three danny type pplugs is that right.

View Postlooks like you hhave after reviewing your photo's

i large blue into pink into yellow and three danny type pplugs is that right.

yes each photo doubled

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0