Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
turksandcaicos

Fin-nor Marquesa

Rate this topic

3 posts in this topic

I have not fished one but I have looked at them. They come only in high speed retrieve ratios, no two speed. I can buy an Avet SX 2 speed for the price of the Marquesa. It also looks too "flashy" to me with its silver with gold trim.

View PostHas anyone had a chance to take the new Marquesa for a spin?

I don't own one; I marvel at their beauty.

Look at their wonderfully balanced proportions!

post_old.gif 07-01-2009, 12:25 AM quote.gif multiquote_off.gif #1 user_offline.gifReelone

icon1.gifNew Fin-Nor Marquesa Reels

I am the VP of product development and manufacturing for Fin-Nor and wanted to introduce our new Marquesa reels. The first time the public had a chance to see these reels was this month at the European Fishing Tackle show. We have been working to bring back Fin-Nor to its former glory and are filling out the product line with very refined and tough reels. We have quite a few more surprises for everyone this year.

attachment.php?attachmentid=255328&d=124

attachment.php?attachmentid=255329&d=124

The reels will be arriving at tackle shops late this year. The reels boast design features and quality that stands up the the competitons $600 reels but for a much sharper price. The reels will retail from $259 for the 12 up to $319 for the 30 size. The reels will be available in 4 sizes and 6 different models. 4 topless models and 2 with a top bar and adjustable tension clicker. True one piece forged aluminum frame and gear side cover and spool. 6 ball bearings and roller clutch bearing. Smooth and strong carbon fibre drag system. Fast 6.1:1 gear ratio and anti-backlash casting weight control system.

post_old.gif 07-01-2009, 12:38 AM quote.gif multiquote_off.gif #3 user_online.giflichum

Quote:

Nice designs.

These reels look like only the handle side has a removable side plate.

The opposite side is part of the frame, integral as on Accurate reels.

The ultimate in strength and alignment.

How far we have come with our CNC machining technology.

Dream up a beautiful shape, then manufacture it.

What a striking difference between now and then:

attachment.php?attachmentid=255267&d=124