Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TurtleCove

Re-List VS150

17 posts in this topic

For Sale: VS 150 Black... 9.5/10 Cosmetically, 10/10 mechanically. Serial # 122... This real has no scratches, and is in near perfect condition cosmetically. This reel has never been dunked, and has only been used a handful of times as a backup reel over the last year. I have not had it serviced or registered over the last year which I owned the reel. I bought the reel from a fisherman in Florida who used it strictly from a boat. The reel is currently packed with 30# Power Pro. $435 shipped

attachment.php?attachmentid=313237&stc=1

attachment.php?attachmentid=313238&stc=1

attachment.php?attachmentid=314320&stc=1

attachment.php?attachmentid=314321&stc=1

hey idk if your down but are you willing to do a lefty/g2 trade.. you said you looking for 430$ right now?

how about 2 slims and 2 leftys? or maybe i can do 2 slims and a lefty+wade let me know... if you resell the plugs you'd probably make your money back plus some...

View Posthey idk if your down but are you willing to do a lefty/g2 trade.. you said you looking for 430$ right now?

how about 2 slims and 2 leftys? or maybe i can do 2 slims and a lefty+wade let me know... if you resell the plugs you'd probably make your money back plus some...

Thanks for the offer, but I'm just looking for cash.

hello turtle. i have a couple questions about the reel. although it doesnt appear to be scratched up to bad, it does look a little on the older side. the finish looks a little dull with some minor "scuffs" by the vs logo on the side of the housing. doe you know exactly when it was made. im not fimiliar with dating the reel with the serial #. also you said you didnt register it but did the previous owner ever register it. any info would be helpfull thanks.

View Posthello turtle. i have a couple questions about the reel. although it doesnt appear to be scratched up to bad, it does look a little on the older side. the finish looks a little dull with some minor "scuffs" by the vs logo on the side of the housing. doe you know exactly when it was made. im not fimiliar with dating the reel with the serial #. also you said you didnt register it but did the previous owner ever register it. any info would be helpfull thanks.

Shore... It is an older VS, but not sure on an exact date... as for the scuffs, there aren't any it is just the lighting I took the picture in... I'm also unaware if the previous owner ever registered the reel... Hope this helps... Matt

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0