Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DAQ

Oh the irony

Rate this topic

5 posts in this topic

These people are completely insane. And all the liberals here, apparently think just like they do because they're completely supportive. How did humans survive this long with a gene pool so defective as to breed hordes of people who are totally out of touch with reality?

View Posthttp://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,582666,00.html

The tools that go out, attack and illegally board ships alleges they were the victims of piracy.

I love the fact that the tools have a skull and crossed bones (trident and crook) on their boat.

Just a little harmless fun, trying to kill people doing their job legally in the Southern Ocean.

I have a friend in the Coast Guard who was on a ship patroling around the Aleutian Islands. He was telling me that the Russian trawlers fishing around the Aleutian Islands have vicious dogs on board. When Green Peace nuts try to board they set the dogs loose.

The GP people back down so they don't get torn to pieces. Very effective.

Dennissmile.gif

I'm a little surprised this story didn't garner more attention...it nicely ties whatever remaining lose ends were needed to my believing these idiots are complete 100% pure unadultrated morons. Whatever it takes to keep their faces in the papers - I guesscwm13.gif