i just realized one good thing about Okinawa

Rate this topic

katguy

its 2K10 and i don't need to buy a new license! highfive.gif

and i was at the canal yesterday, no rod, just checkin it out, crystal clear water and i seen several Tilapia over a foot long, a couple eels around 4ft, one was about 3ft, some carp and some fish about a foot long that looked like red-tail barbs with zebra strips on the fins... going to wet a line tomorrow in the pm.

DON'T MAKE ME OPEN IT

View Postits 2K10 and i don't need to buy a new license! highfive.gif

and i was at the canal yesterday, no rod, just checkin it out, crystal clear water and i seen several Tilapia over a foot long, a couple eels around 4ft, one was about 3ft, some carp and some fish about a foot long that looked like red-tail barbs with zebra strips on the fins... going to wet a line tomorrow in the pm.

thanks for the reminder. one year, I think I went til the middle of jan. before realizing I didn't get a license yet. redface.gif

catch 'em up!

You know it must be a penguin bound down if you hear that terrible screaming and there ain't no other birds around. 

there are no regs. as long as you don't fish where its posted not too, your good. no license required and basically you can keep anything.

i don't keep the fish i catch here, just let them go. but alot of the locals keep everything they catch. plus one of the locals that works construction on base, caught an eel over 4ft in the ditch and kept it... even though hes prohibited from fishing on base. i didnt see him do it, i just saw the pics on my buddy's phone yesterday.

I didnt get to go fishin today... another downside to Oki... you can never predict the weather. was really cold and rainy this morning and warmed up in the afternoon and sent the fish hiding.

DON'T MAKE ME OPEN IT