Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Little

Those memorable, anxious moments in raising children

Rate this topic

17 posts in this topic

I don't know man: One way has you spending a lot of time in locker rooms with big sweaty men and the other has you hanging wiht pretty ladies in skimpy outfits. CAn you combine the best of both?

My boys have always liked dolls. Not a biggie, but some folks give us the cwm13.gif about it. They can all relax. The little guy took the smallest doll a few days ago and fed it to his toy shark. cwm27.gif

View Postput a hockey stick in his hand now to head off his inner brian boitano

What if he puts it on his shoulder and starts doing spins?

I think I'll just tell him to kick the crap out of some kid on the ice.

View PostI don't know man: One way has you spending a lot of time in locker rooms with big sweaty men and the other has you hanging wiht pretty ladies in skimpy outfits. CAn you combine the best of both?

My boys have always liked dolls. Not a biggie, but some folks give us the cwm13.gif about it. They can all relax. The little guy took the smallest doll a few days ago and fed it to his toy shark. cwm27.gif

Spending time with the girls is one thing. Shopping with them is another.cwm13.gif

After 2 boys I get one girl. It amazed me to watch the girl just, all on her own, start doing and playing "girl things". Surrounded by star wars stuff and trains and all.. They are hard wired I tell ya.

For those with younguns, I know you've stopped to think about it, what if the kid is gay?

I love em all way too much to let it get me down at all, I know that.

But I really would hope my boys turn out "Jeff Gordon Gay" and not "Rupaul Gay"cwm27.gif

if he is going to grow up and play for the other team there is nothing you can do about it, remember, its not a choice they are born like that cwm13.gif genetics confused.gifheadscratch.gif........cwm27.gif j/k. ahhh the joys of having girls. If they grow up to be lesbians who cares

View Postif he is going to grow up and play for the other team there is nothing you can do about it, remember, its not a choice they are born like that cwm13.gif genetics confused.gifheadscratch.gif........cwm27.gif j/k. ahhh the joys of having girls. If they grow up to be lesbians who cares

cwm27.gif

my 12 y.o. son got caught by his mom sexting his gf. WHile I wanted to kill him, I was secretly relieved. cwm27.gif

View Postcwm27.gif

my 12 y.o. son got caught by his mom sexting his gf. WHile I wanted to kill him, I was secretly relieved. cwm27.gif

Unreal how young they start now. I would guess if we had the same access to info, like kids today, we would of been as bad.

Not sure I could handle having a daughter, lol.

View Postcwm27.gif

Atta boy highfive.gifi would be proud on the inside buy fuming on the outside especially in front of the mrs. Then wink at him when she isnt looking biggrin.gif