What Should Be Done To These People ?

Rate this topic

hookinfinger

The guard screwed up no doubt.I read that he left his post because something else close by needed his attention. Who knows though. I guess it will come out unless it gets covered up.

I don't see how the guy that slipped under the rope did not know he was breaking the law. My guess is he was waiting for an opportunity to get by the guard and when he saw his chance he went for it. I hope they jam it to him.

Quote TimS "...we have 30 moderators and 7 administrators, we aren't taking on any vigilantes at this time".

The guard was called away from his post. Wrong thing to do! The guard told the guy earlier to move back from the rope. The guy knew he was not suppose to enter the area. He took avantage of the situation and entered anyway. He figured "what are they going to do to me". Well, apparantly not much. If the guard is wrong for leaving his station, punish him. But deal harshly with the idiot who caused this situation also.

The guard shouldn't have left his post. They never did say whart his reason for leaving wasm though-wonder why that was? If he did have a good reason like and emergency that couldn't wait for other help to arrive Then that might be a circumstance where he had to do what he had to do but if he was just leaving to take care of something that could have waited then he should be released.

Either way the guy who crossed under the rope should be prosecuted especially if he was just warned beforehand.

Anyone who disrupts travel in this day and age and puts people at risk should have to pay for their actions.

It souldn't be done with fines because there are plenty out there that have cash and don't care what it will cost them as long as they get what they want. Maybe a little jail/community service time would work a little better. Better yet have them stand there all day with the security people and have them deal with a**holes all days and let them see what it feels like.

My short-term memory is not as sharp as it used to be.
Also, my short-term memory's not as sharp as it used to be