Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hookinfinger

What Should Be Done To These People ?

Rate this topic

19 posts in this topic

Almost everyday I read about some idiot or idiots whose disruptive behavior causes fights to be delayed from leaving airports or causes flights that are in the air to be diverted.

Thousands of people are effected. My guess is that because of the recent incident in Newark and the other 3 incidents below hundreds if not thousands of people missed connecting flights. No telling how many family vacations among other things were ruined/ disrupted.

Apparently the laws are not stiff enough to deter people from committing these acts of stupidity. I don't know what the answer is but maybe ratcheting up the charge from a misdemeanor to a felony for interfering with a flight crew would be a start. Maybe putting them on a permanent no fly list ?

What do you think ?

Here is the clown who slipped under the rope in Newark that shut the place down for almost 7 hours.

L8r5Ic6rqVI

Some recent examples of planes being diverted. Notice one of these SOB's was not charged because the women would not press charges. It seems to me the guy should have been charged with something.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories... LATE=DEFAULT

Dennis

If it is to be secure, why is only a velvet rope used to keep the entering folks separate from the exiting folk. Razor wire will keep the average citizen where you want em. Some kind of physical barrier is needed.

View PostAlmost everyday I read about some idiot or idiots whose disruptive behavior causes fights to be delayed from leaving airports or causes flights that are in the air to be diverted.

Thousands of people are effected. My guess is that because of the recent incident in Newark and the other 3 incidents below hundreds if not thousands of people missed connecting flights. No telling how many family vacations among other things were ruined/ disrupted.

Apparently the laws are not stiff enough to deter people from committing these acts of stupidity. I don't know what the answer is but maybe ratcheting up the charge from a misdemeanor to a felony for interfering with a flight crew would be a start. Maybe putting them on a permanent no fly list ?

What do you think ?

Here is the clown who slipped under the rope in Newark that shut the place down for almost 7 hours.

The total dollar cost of those flight delays can be calculated.

They are enormous adding up to $ millions.

Fine those persons who wrongfully cause flight delay.

Make them pay a heavy fine.

Post signs at airports warning of the penalty for wrongfully causing flight delay.

View PostThe guard should be locked up.

If the security guard's job required that he NEVER leave his post while on duty (unless he was properly relieved by another security guard) he should be fired.

Not pleasant in a high unemployment economy but nonetheless a deserved penalty.

That guard is the last chance to keep people out of the sterile area. If he was required to remain at his post he should be prosecuted for some kind of negligence or something...we can make up a charge later, after we consult with Ditch.

If he is allowed to leave his post unattended, his superiors should be prosecuted.

This was total disreguard for rules/regulations. The person was fully aware of that it was a security breech to enter the area, and that it was for exiting passangers. He didn't care of the consequences of his actions, in that it could/would be a secruity breech leading to evaucation of the terminal and flight delays for thousands of people. He's been arrested, and is facing a $500.00 fine. Big deal!!! He is a student at Rutgers, he's from china and I suppose here on a vesa. So put him out of the country.

But then again people use cell phones while driving which is against the law, but who cares. If they cause an accident we have no-fault insurance to cover the damage. So what if your insurance rates go up, and you are inconvienced by not having your car.

There's a reason for rules, regulations, laws etc. They need to be enforced!

In my opinion the guard who left his whole area is guilty of far more than the guy who breached the area. This guard has two things to do each day. One is to keep people from entering the area, the other is to bird dog the chicks passing by all day. Pretty simple job and this ***** can't do it right. He should have been canned before they even let people back in the area. The arrest of the guy who breached security is just the TSA covering up their own shortcomings and diverting attention from the real problem - their own inability to do what they are paid to do.