Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
brooklyn40snup

Wanna trade some grs and a fixter

24 posts in this topic

I don't mind if it's used. I would be willing to order a couple of darters or bullets and have them shipped to you. You send the pikie when you get them if that works. I'll fish the pikie. What were you thinking as far as number of ss for it?

View PostTommy,

I would be willing to order 3 ss bullets for you for the fixter. As long as the blemish in the clear coat isn't too bad. Let me know thanks

i would take 4 ss for the fixter only because i payed a lot for it with the little blem on it it swims great !

Tommy,

thanks for getting back to me. Sorry but 3 is as high as I can go. I picked up a brand new one here for $45 nip yesterday because it had slight oxidation. I can't really go higher than that which is what 3 of the ss bullets shipped will cost for one that has a blemish and has been fished. I'll let my offer stand and if you change your mind let me know. Thanks again and good luck

View PostTommy,

thanks for getting back to me. Sorry but 3 is as high as I can go. I picked up a brand new one here for $45 nip yesterday because it had slight oxidation. I can't really go higher than that which is what 3 of the ss bullets shipped will cost for one that has a blemish and has been fished. I'll let my offer stand and if you change your mind let me know. Thanks again and good luck

thx bud give it a few hours ill take used also just so u know

I have for you

new ss darter in blue

new scaled beachmaster jr. in herring

used beachmaster herring Danny

which grs do you wanna part with. I like the blue + ?

let me know.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0