AHFNL Jr Crac Needles- Last Batch

afterhours

View PostGreat, Thanks!

Don, it appears that I do not have the ability to PM since I am new to SOL and have not met the PM requirements yet. So let me know how you would like me to proceed in making my payment (I do have paypal) for the item I requested.

AH; Your work is not only beautiful but fish catching too. drool.gif

mtk

:hooked:

"Welcome to the madness, you'll drive out there a few times and catch nothing and it will drive you nuts.. then you will learn and figure it out step by step and then you'll go really nuts :) " - "Awesome John"

"AJ. Awesome post. 100% correct!" - mtk

View PostIf any are left I'll take one, don't matter color.

still have one black/gold, green, and blue.

"A GAMEFISH (which striped bass should be) Is too valuable to be caught only once"...Lee Wulff

When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. When the government fears the people, there is liberty" - Thomas Jefferson

"I'm from the government, and I'm here to help." Most dangerous words in the English language...Ronald Reagan

View PostDon, it appears that I do not have the ability to PM since I am new to SOL and have not met the PM requirements yet. So let me know how you would like me to proceed in making my payment (I do have paypal) for the item I requested.

send me your email addy- afterhours635@cox.net

"A GAMEFISH (which striped bass should be) Is too valuable to be caught only once"...Lee Wulff

When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. When the government fears the people, there is liberty" - Thomas Jefferson

"I'm from the government, and I'm here to help." Most dangerous words in the English language...Ronald Reagan

View PostDon, if you've got a green crackle left I will take it. Let me know and if you do, I'll send paypal right away.

Thanks,

Tom

you got it tom,thanks!

have 1 black/gold, a couple of green and a couple of blue left.

a couple of green and a couple of blue left.