Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hwsmike

Tool Score!

Rate this topic

10 posts in this topic

So I'm out goofin off today,and took a ride to look at the ocean. On the way back stop at the K on 36 and came accross this bugger for $28 clams. It only came with one battery,but I picked up another at Sears for $26. I'm not a big cordless fan but for that price I am now. Its charging as I type! So I'm not sure of the performance just yet. I won't go framing a house with it, but I'm sure it will get some smaller issues done. And the cordless gun to boot!

foxfai - KMart sells Craftsman tools since they bought out Sears a while back (or Sears bought KMart, I forget). But the pic posted is a Craftsman box.

if your missing a batt or want another to keep tool running though a job with out a break

check with flea bay for extra batts or tools that will run on your new tool

like adding a recip- sawzall saw

View Postif your missing a batt or want another to keep tool running though a job with out a break

check with flea bay for extra batts or tools that will run on your new tool

like adding a recip- sawzall saw

Thanks Walt,

I've already picked up an extra from sears.24.99 I didn't check the bay,or the batterydotcom site.

A quick review of the drill...

I was using it around the garage this weekend,driving screws and although its a bit heavy,it is still going on the 1st battery!It has a small led light to illuminate your work.

The variable speed is nice,but the RPM's are a bit slow for drilling wood.I did try drilling a piece of iron angle,and it worked good 4 that. Haven't had the chance to use the saw yet. For under $50 I'm happy with my purchase!

thats an awesome deal. Whats cool about that trim saw is the dustport, I have not seen that feature on any tiny budget saw. I was actually thinking of modding my ryobi trim saw just so I can add a vac hose to it.