Patriots v. Ravens SOL Online Store Bets

Rate this topic

sageguy

View PostThat's funny,

There are 2 of them within a 30 minute drive from the Razor, one is actually in Rhode Island, but as far as "gentlemens clubs" that about it within quick driving distance.

there's 2 foxy ladies? or two titty bars?

not trying to be funny, there are chain titty bars believe it or not

its just that everybody from new england always talks about the foxy lady, so I was thinking there must be more than one for evrybody from 6 states to go to it

if we're looking for a shark we're not gonna find him on the land

View Postthere's 2 foxy ladies? or two titty bars?

its just that everybody from new england always talks about the foxy lady, so I was thinking there must be more than one for evrybody from 6 states to go to it

There used to be 3, all strip joints, one just outside New Bedford. Don't know what happened, but it's no longer a "Foxy Lady".

Au2K

View Postthere's 2 foxy ladies? or two titty bars?

You get that kind of feedback from Red Sox fans; red blooded American males, as misguided as they might be.

I'm guessing that your average NE Bradies fan is more prone to Chippendale's male dancers, hence their infatuation with Brady. cwm15.gif

Posting on My Own Dime Since 2006.

View PostThat's funny,

There are 2 of them within a 30 minute drive from the Razor, one is actually in Rhode Island, but as far as "gentlemens clubs" that about it within quick driving distance.

Don't know that I'd ever recommend the one in Brockton, though. Never been to any of them, but Brockton is one of those places I tend to avoid, generally. cwm27.gif

"…if catching fish is your only objective, you are either new to the game or too narrowly focused on measurable results.” - D. Stuver