Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sageguy

Patriots v. Ravens SOL Online Store Bets

Rate this topic

35 posts in this topic

Wow.......how many Ravens supporters I have to pay off for backing their team ans supporting SOL??????

Whats that???? How many????? Jeezuz, Have I got enough in the checking account???? How many???

Team showed up, fans...not so much.

Im no ravens fans but I did pick them. I wasnt interested in a SOL credit though, I won a couple last year in the NCAA bball pool. Ive had ahard time using them so I didnt want anymore.

View PostIm no ravens fans but I did pick them. I wasnt interested in a SOL credit though, I won a couple last year in the NCAA bball pool. Ive had ahard time using them so I didnt want anymore.

cwm13.gif You don't place orders through the online store John, you sent me vague, unspecific PMs asking about things that we don't stock - or for RM Smith lures that sell out quickly...and you've had a hard time using them? cwm27.gif

Use the online store if you want to have an easier time spending them, trying to do sales via PM for stuff we don't have definitely makes it much slower HappyWave.gif

TimS

nevermind, its not worth it.

if asking about 2 specific reel model numbers is vague......oh well I cant help that. Ill remember to put my orders in the store from now on, not ask if you can get something specific.

View PostI asked about 2 reels gave model numbers and all....hardly vague headscratch.gif

sorry but I did have a hard time with them. I sued them on the RMs in the end becasue I wouldnt buy them for myself, thogh I have no clue what if any balance is left.

for the record, the store still doesnt load right on my work PC......go figure. once in a hwile it will pop up ok, but uusally I get a website not responding notice. cwm15.gif

Sorry John, I meant "vague/unspecific" compared to an actual order that has billing/shipping/payment info - yes, the reels you asked about had model numbers, that part wasn't 'vague' smile.gif

TimS

View PostSorry John, I meant "vague/unspecific" compared to an actual order that has billing/shipping/payment info - yes, the reels you asked about had model numbers, that part wasn't 'vague' smile.gif

TimS

the plug stuiff got vague becasue who know what colors youu had or dindt have,

annyway dsorrry to bother yo with those requests. Ill not bother in the future.

View Postthe plug stuiff got vague becasue who know what colors youu had or dindt have,

annyway dsorrry to bother yo with those requests. Ill not bother in the future.

See? Now yer all up in a tizzy...even yer typos are coming back? icon25.gif I don't care about the bother, not at all...I was just explaining that's why it's slower than using the online store. HappyWave.gif I don't mind handling stuff with you via PMs, it just takes a lot longer to place orders that way -- remember, I wasn't the one complaining about it, you were smile.gif

TimS

im sorry I shoudlnt have said anything. I was just thinking out loud was all.

my only issues is the stuff yo sell I have several of most......so was hard to use it. but I managed.

View Postim sorry I shoudlnt have said anything. I was just thinking out loud was all.

my only issues is the stuff yo sell I have several of most......so was hard to use it. but I managed.

Not a problem John, not any of it. I'm always willing to do it the hard way for a friend, it just takes longer and is much more likely to end up sitting on my desk when it's done via PMs or email smile.gif For years I've been trying to phase out the online store, I hate retail sales and always have redface.gif

TimS

View PostNot a problem John, not any of it. I'm always willing to do it the hard way for a friend, it just takes longer and is much more likely to end up sitting on my desk when it's done via PMs or email smile.gif For years I've been trying to phase out the online store, I hate retail sales and always have redface.gif

TimS

I wasnt talking about your service at all....was just tough to find items is all.

btw do I have a balance left? wink.gif