Your Favorite Actor/Actress in a "Bad Guy" or "Bad Girl" movie roll.

Rate this topic

The Riddler

Gary Oldman. "The Professional", "True Romance", "Air Force One", "Dracula", "State Of Grace", "JFK", "The 5th Element", "Beat The Devil",

In 2010: The Legend Of Spyro.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object> <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

View PostGary Oldman. "The Professional", "True Romance", "Air Force One", "Dracula", "State Of Grace", "JFK", "The 5th Element", "Beat The Devil",

In 2010: The Legend Of Spyro.

I honestly didn't know this dude's name but I just wanted to go on record as saying The 5th Element was awesome. Cheesy, but awesome. icon14.gif

View PostI honestly didn't know this dude's name but I just wanted to go on record as saying The 5th Element was awesome. Cheesy, but awesome. icon14.gif

You just heart.gif LeLu...but I can't lie, I do too...

Quote:Originally Posted by BranfordJeffYou're a great addition to SOL and singlehandedly may save the class of 09 from being a failure