hey

Rate this topic

BrianZ

Welcome home Brian. Put me on that long list of people who would like to fish with you. :)

"Lucky" is a fictional character on the interwebs. Nothing "Lucky" says or does can be or should be construed as a real thought by an actual person. Objects in your rear view mirror may appear to be closer than they actually are.

• 2 weeks later...

nice little armada you got going on there Mr. L, might have to take you up on it :th:

KOQ, to truely cmf you need to actually get out there :-p

choop, fgf. :th: you know we'll fish, just make sure your battery is fully charged...literal and figurative mi amigo.

thanks for the well wishes fellas, i am very much looking forward to getting back to NJ, been a long time away from family, friends (striped and human) and good pizza.

my company is transferring me back to NJ!! i get to fish for stripers from the beach again starting late next month.

its been almost 5 years since i lived in the dirty jerz, besides not having to see NIB out there has anything changed? :shock::)

Wow, this is great news! Welcome back. Hope to see you around. Probably a good thing you are coming back and seeing the fall season first instead of spring madness!