Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Angler #1

A wish for the Christmas

Rate this topic

7 posts in this topic

As each of us are getting ready for Christmas,I hope we all remember the essence of why we celebrate this day. I would like to thank each and every poster for allowing me to share in your memories of this past year. Some moments were sad,but some were happy as well. For those that shared their moments of grief with us, remember to look at the star on top of your tree and let it remind you that your loss is your shining beacon of hope and charity. A personal loss by a loved one can be the time to reflect on the good times spent together at this time of year. Those among us that are trying to overcome family sickness remember the power of prayer can be an abiding help and your extended family is praying for you. Reach out for help if you need it and help will come. Christmas is time for all families to be together and rejoice in the spirit of sharing. I wish each of you a Holy and happy holidays,no matter what religious belief you practice. Tight lines and may God bless you all.Angler

Angler

As always great post . You are wise beyond your years (or how ever that saying goes) . I hope you and yours have a happy and safe Holiday . I believe the Holidays have gotten way to commercialized and todays youth dont always get the real meaning of what these Holidays are all about just the toys . Im not religeous but my girls know the real meaning of Christmas .

Chris thanks for the nice response and since it is in the spirit of christmas I will provide you and your family a spring blue fish trip at the beach if you remember to give me shout in the spring. The month would be May if youcan make it down here,. I will be your personal guide for the day. When the time comes we can get together on the phone and set up a time and date. Have a holy and happy holiday. Angler

Thanks Carl

I have your # in my wallet . Never leave home with out it . Thanks for the offer Ill be over that way in May for my beach permit .

Have a good Holiday

Chris , Patty ,Alexis and Jessica Lane

Chris we will not need a sticker where i plan on taking you to fish. I do have camping space in the yard if you have a tent or trailer.We can discuss it more later in the new year. Ox my man good to hear from you and as usual many returns of the day. How about coffee at D./D on Buzzards bay after theholidays are over ? Angler