What can you say that you have done that 99% of the people on here can't

Rate this topic

Oneofour

I definitely took this from another website but the results where a lot of fun so I figured we could try it here.

the question is: What can you say that you have done that 99% of the people on here cant?

Quote:Originally Posted by Eric_Sfirst hit turned out to be a 13lb bass on a big plug. Very happy to see stripes again so I humped it then sent it on its way.

Was at Game 6 of the 1986 Mets/Sox WS where not only did Bill Buckner mis-field a ground ball but a guy in a parachute landed on the mound in the first inning... a lot of people forget about that. I still have the ticket.

tEAM dumBASS

`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

View PostWas at Game 6 of the 1986 Mets/Sox WS where not only did Bill Buckner mis-field a ground ball but a guy in a parachute landed on the mound in the first inning... a lot of people forget about that. I still have the ticket.

thats is awesome...I think the thing I have done that 99% of people havent done is attain the rank of Eagle Scout...thats the only thing I can think of right now.

Quote:Originally Posted by Eric_Sfirst hit turned out to be a 13lb bass on a big plug. Very happy to see stripes again so I humped it then sent it on its way.

View PostI definitely took this from another website but the results where a lot of fun so I figured we could try it here.

the question is: What can you say that you have done that 99% of the people on here cant?

If SOL has 20,000 members 1 % would be 200.

If less than 200 members served on submarines I (and they) could claim that our sub duty puts us in the 1% club.

"Who is John Galt?"
Who?
You?

Spent two weeks on Gotland (large island off the coast of Sweden) and while there spent two days at the race track, Gotland Ring, riding around the race track with guys from the Porsche Club of Stockholm. I got to ride with the fastest lap record holder and several other Porsche owners.

Even slid off the track with one of the guys when he picked a bad line through the corner. biggrin.gif

On the same trip I spent a day sailing the archipelago outside of Stockholm on a 35' racing sailboat with my father and my uncle who lives in Sweden.

Great memories from that trip three years ago.

The Canned One