Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JayC

House of Blues Atlantic City ???

Rate this topic

6 posts in this topic

I have never been to the HOB so I was wondering how good the view of the stage is in general. I'm going to see Social Distortion on Saturday, just wondering if I should be there when the doors open to get a good view. The last time I saw them with two bands in front of them they went on at 10pm, doors were at 7pm. I figured I'd go in around 8. Is it like an open floor club or is it balconies and bar stools type of place?

Thanks.

pretty wide open with good views from just about everywhere.

I think there's a balcony, but not sure if that's general admission.

View PostI have never been to the HOB so I was wondering how good the view of the stage is in general. I'm going to see Social Distortion on Saturday, just wondering if I should be there when the doors open to get a good view. The last time I saw them with two bands in front of them they went on at 10pm, doors were at 7pm. I figured I'd go in around 8. Is it like an open floor club or is it balconies and bar stools type of place?

Thanks.

great place,your gonna love it,not a bad view any where in the place.I went there last nov. to see the dropkick murphys.I'm going to SD show in N.H. thursday night your in for a treat.beers.gif

Thanks Guys. Really appreciate it! I can't wait to see them again. I saw them at the Starland Ballroom and it was a great show. SD is a GREAT Live Band. I've seen them a few times over the last 5 years, and they are always super tight. I can't wait for Saturday night! Have fun in NH.

The Show was Amazing. Mike Ness and Social D are just top notch playing live. I had a spot right next to the sound board with no one in front of me, and it was perfect. I had a unbelievable time. I highly recommend checking them out when they come into your town. The House of Blues in AC is a great place to see a show. Thanks!