where to invest now?

Rate this topic

dogboy

View PostLOL LOL LOL @ this thread.

How are all you financial guru's doing with your stocks?

My gold and silver is doing quite nicely for me cwm27.gif

I'm still buying metals.... anyone want to chime in here so I can say "I told you so" another year form now?

I'm kicking ass and taking names.

I'm short 1450 Gold. Priced out of the market and no longer behaving like a hedge..

big.chart?symb=GCJ11&compidx=XAU%3A3599&

big.chart?symb=DJIA&compidx=XAU%3A3599&m

A lot of people forget investing is like a coin, it has 2 sides. If you think the markets are over-bought and your having a hard time finding something you think will do good then do the obvious thing most people forget. Look for what will do bad and short it..... You don't need markets to be rising to make money.

Just a thought a lot of people forget.

John

Create instead of living off the buying and selling of others.......

View Postfarmland (and that is no joke).

We purchased a small farm in NC last year and will build there this year. My kids said I was wacko for buying a farm at my age (close to really BUYING THE FARM) but I told them that by doing so they would have a place to assure food and energy (wood) for thier families.

Now they think we were smart. I think it is wise to invest in the things that you will require to be self-sufficient through the planned transition into the "one world" amalgamation. Then make sure you have enough artillery to protect those things from others who made no plan.

Biggestsquid
"You fish and then you die --- or you don't fish and die anyway. Your choice."