SurfKing

Show us your GRS Big Water Lures

926 posts in this topic

View PostHas anybody seen or fished the new deep-diving-slim Gary is working on ?

Did well with a custom black/silver one up here in the North Shore a few weeks ago. Also did well at Block this past week.

Fumifish, where were ya?

Black Pearl deep diver, 2 yellow jrs., yellow jointed giant, bluefish and pearl giants. Love the yellows. Gary's work is flawless.beers.gif525

Roy post a pic if you could. I'd love to see his version of the Slim. I love Gary's work.clapping.gif

View PostGary sent me a giant slim and a giant medium diver slim to try. Can not wait to give them a toss.

It is hard to tell from the pic. The top plug is a regular giant. the second plug is a slim and the third one is a medium diver slim. They are about a 1/4 inch less in dia. Feels a whole lot more to hold it.

View PostDid well with a custom black/silver one up here in the North Shore a few weeks ago. Also did well at Block this past week.

Fumifish, where were ya?

hey mb hows it going? good trip i hear!?! wish i could have made it.. let me know next trip bro!

View Posthey fumifish - I was wondering if you would chime in. Now I know you got some of that stuff from Asbury - how about a picture?

i hey roy hope all is well!

have a few nice ones with fins.. for her pleasure! beers.gif

I can tell from the profile. Outstanding!!!clapping.gifclapping.gif

View PostIt is hard to tell from the pic. The top plug is a regular giant. the second plug is a slim and the third one is a medium diver slim. They are about a 1/4 inch less in dia. Feels a whole lot more to hold it.

IMHO Gary is the most underrated builder I know.

Rephrase that, the most under the radar builder I know. His work is impeccable, among the very best out there.

View Posthey mb hows it going? good trip i hear!?! wish i could have made it.. let me know next trip bro!

That old man put me to shame! He might have fished the whole 11 hours +. Ted passed out before me for a couple hours but when I went out I slept like a baby biggrin.gif. Woke up to Ted flashing his light @ a cove 3 1/2 hours later. Fishing was good!

Might have to go again soon!!