Excellent Rockfish Cartoon!!!!

Rate this topic

John B

Dave Powell,

Excellent Rockfish cartoon for this week. That one was great! Mind if I "borrow" it for my PC's desktop?

For those who skip the main page and link right to the message boards, here it is:

rock9.jpg .

John B

I ate one anchovy, and that is why I did not eat two anchovies.

John...I like that one too! biggrin.gif Actually, I don't even have a favorite anymore...it's so temporary...each time I get a new one, I'm fraught with inner turmoil over which one is now my favorite...I just gave up having a favorite wink.gif

This is the 9th one in Dave Powell's Rockfish cartoons. He has blessed us in letting us be the only site on the web to host his unique (sometimes warped wink.gif) sense of surf humor! The other 8 can be seen at http://www.stripersonline.com/Pages/rockfish/

If ya like 'em, let Dave know! dpowell@stripersonline.com

TimS

Show someone how to catch striped bass and they'll be ready to fish anywhere.
Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.

Dave,

I noticed the crab. I almost expected him to have an offhand comment on the situation (ala Walt Kelley of Pogo fame), saying something like "Methinks he flinched...". The loser sign is just as affective, and much more modern.

John B

I ate one anchovy, and that is why I did not eat two anchovies.

Basically anything caught on the sea or bayside coasts will be presented. Except for them weird looking Florida fish, too hard to draw smile.gif How many peanuts did you see on Peanuts?

I'm looking forward to the fling too. Tim has me at the best hotel in town, standard visiting fish cartoonist package. No, expense spared. He even told me that if I lose an eye from one of them plug fishermen, he'll help me look for it. Or at least get me new batteries for my flash light.

He's a prince among men.

[This message has been edited by D Powell (edited 03-20-2000).]

SOL #18