Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
prican1

TM for trade

14 posts in this topic

I wan't to trade this new Li'l guy for another TM but in a lighter color, preferably yellow but will consider other colors. This TM has a very minor scuff on the top and the right eye has somewhat of a blurr when you look at it from different angles so this plug is not for the collector.

Carlos

Tex you must have a used TM in your stash, don't hold out on me Bro!biggrin.gif If not what would you offer, I wouldn't mind getting a Big Don's in yellow, white or blue.

View PostTex you must have a used TM in your stash, don't hold out on me Bro!biggrin.gif If not what would you offer, I wouldn't mind getting a Big Don's in yellow, white or blue.

Sorry my stash is gone. I only have 2 unfished plugs right now and one is a RM Danny brown trout (That I would not trade) and a chart RM jointed danny. That I might trade away but not sure what I'd like for it.

I still have that SS needle that I got in trade from you. Just kidding! But I still have it. My fished plugs consisit maily of CCT and verious pencils of different builders a couple danny's, bottle plugs, and some others but not much more.

View PostIs that 7/8 oz? Hmmmmm

Talk to me EG! It's 7/8's w/old style lip, in great condition except for what I mentioned in the thread. Trade for same or any TM in a lighter color, does not have to be mint, it can be fished as long as it's not abused. I'm fishing it anyway.

View PostSorry my stash is gone. I only have 2 unfished plugs right now and one is a RM Danny brown trout (That I would not trade) and a chart RM jointed danny. That I might trade away but not sure what I'd like for it.

I still have that SS needle that I got in trade from you. Just kidding! But I still have it. My fished plugs consisit maily of CCT and verious pencils of different builders a couple danny's, bottle plugs, and some others but not much more.

Hey you better use that SS needle, I got a feeling it's going to produce for you in late September!biggrin.gif Well maybe next time Tex. Oh! Now that you mentioned our last trade I put that old stock darter to work in June, caught 5 Bass in the teens!

EG if you have a Big Don's 2oz. Surfster in yellow we may have a deal. I'm not looking for anything else at the moment but if you wan't post some pics, you never know.

Carlos

Got a 1.7 oz but couldn't part with it--this is why I'm no good at the trading game.

Is new 2 oz round nose Don in smoky pink of interest? I've got NB Bottles and Darters, yellow (incl. yellow mac) & others. Wads, but no yellow. Anything interest you yet?

Hey EG I appreciate you hanging out with me on this trade but if that Smoky-Pink was yellow we would have had a deal. I guess I'll hold onto the TM until I get what I'm really looking for. If you come across the yellow BD let me know.

Carlos

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0