Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
iyaman

WTB Stella SW10K

8 posts in this topic

I have one new in the box that I was thinking about posting. I have had it a couple of weeks and was having second thoughts of using such an expensive reel surf fishing, especially since my wife found out how much I spent. The reel has only been played with a couple of times, has never been on a rod, never had line on it. It has all of the paper work including the warranty card, that has not been filled out. I could save you some over retail but I can't afford to take big loss. I think for what I do a Diawa Saltiga is what I need and it is close to half the price. I think $ 750 is a fair price for my reel.

View PostI have one new in the box that I was thinking about posting. I have had it a couple of weeks and was having second thoughts of using such an expensive reel surf fishing, especially since my wife found out how much I spent. The reel has only been played with a couple of times, has never been on a rod, never had line on it. It has all of the paper work including the warranty card, that has not been filled out. I could save you some over retail but I can't afford to take big loss. I think for what I do a Diawa Saltiga is what I need and it is close to half the price. I think $ 750 is a fair price for my reel.

Please don't think I'm trying to hyjack this thread but wanted to ask you the size comparistion to a penn or a VS size & any Pics?

I could take a picture and post it but this is the same reel that you would see in the Shimano website. As for compairing it to a VS or Penn, I live in East Central Florida and fish a lot but have never seen anyone using a VS so I would not even guess on a size compairsome with a VS. As for a Penn, I use to own a 750 and 650 skirted spool spinning reels and I would estimate that it is close to size of the 650. I sold both of these years ago so this is only a guess. The reel says it holds 500 yards of 12 lb mono and I think weights around 20 oz. if that helps

View PostI have one new in the box that I was thinking about posting. I have had it a couple of weeks and was having second thoughts of using such an expensive reel surf fishing, especially since my wife found out how much I spent. The reel has only been played with a couple of times, has never been on a rod, never had line on it. It has all of the paper work including the warranty card, that has not been filled out. I could save you some over retail but I can't afford to take big loss. I think for what I do a Diawa Saltiga is what I need and it is close to half the price. I think $ 750 is a fair price for my reel.

Please dont be offended but I can only offer 650. Thanks for posting.

Iyaman, certainly not offended by your offer, but before I could even consider that I would want to list the reel for everyone. I believe somewhere in the mid $700 is fair based on what I see the reel listed for else where. Thanks and have a nice day

View PostIyaman, certainly not offended by your offer, but before I could even consider that I would want to list the reel for everyone. I believe somewhere in the mid $700 is fair based on what I see the reel listed for else where. Thanks and have a nice day

Thanks man. My offer still stands. Goodluck my friend.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0