Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jfo1955

looking for shark on a nite blue boat

Rate this topic

5 posts in this topic

what do you think ?go all the way up to the bow get a nice bunker head ,a 6 oz egg sinker swivel ,wire ,9/0 hook ?i don't know maybe a threaser or one of those hammerheads swimming out there lately will pick it up off the bottom before a blue??????????

Get one of those blues you're going after.........then throw the head and some shoulders on the set up you mentioned. Also, you could live line a whole blue, just bust up his tail fin so he can't swim too well. This method may piss off your neighbors, but who careswink.gif

its a charter we all know each other i'll try option #1 head and sholders to the bottom nice and bloody thanks for the idea . we are going next week end i think its the mijo out of the highlands

View PostI didredface.gif

I'm just so pissed and frustrated with people on the water. Every year it seems to get worse.

Tonite, after the sun had just gone down, I get buzzed by a jetski. The guy has a 1/2 mile of water to play with, but he decides the water is better where I am. I hear him, then I see him.........25' from the boat, full throttle. I turn and throw the popper (just a 4" smack-it) at him. I'M HOOKED UP!

There was a little girl on the front of the skicwm31.gif

View PostGet one of those blues you're going after.........then throw the head and some shoulders on the set up you mentioned. Also, you could live line a whole blue, just bust up his tail fin so he can't swim too well. This method may piss off your neighbors, but who careswink.gif

Ironic.cwm27.gif