Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
luckyOC

coming back...

Rate this topic

10 posts in this topic

Wasnt sure to post, as most prob dont care... but things have worked out, and I am moving back to the shore, taking a new position at my old employeer. Best thing is, Im not starting till end of sept, and will be around starting the 1st... to fish, er, i mean get settledbiggrin.gif .

Overall pretty excited and stoked, living 3 hours from the sand was too much for the family and I, hope to see more of you out front. Looking at the OP area, not salisbury this time around, the housing is pretty low in those parts now, if anyone has any suggestions or tips, please let me know.

Its going to be a fun september highfive.gif

That has to be a great feeling moving back. I hear you on those 3 hour drives, but it's good to know they won't be an issue for you anymore. By the way, nice meeting you the other day on the beach. Good luck with everything..especially the fishing!

Good to meet you as well, give me a yell if you want to head down south one day, be glad to take you...

Family and I relized we are beach bums, lol... Balt area is nice, it was a hard decision, but family, friends, good offer, and some added experience all made it the right move. Schools for Skylar are pretty good in the area as well, comparable to howard Co. Cost of living is lower (didnt buy a house up here for that reason) and 15 mins from the sand trumps all wink.gif

looking forward, sounds like much has changed, and some still the same... My boss (wont say old, lol) is happy as well biggrin.gif

View PostMarcus

Welcome back to the shore and your old employer!

Kutch