Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ndaniels

Looking to sell

16 posts in this topic

Son wants me to buy him a shotgun for this upcoming hunting season, told him he had to sell off some of his toys first.

1. its a aftermath kraken airsoft gun used exactly 3 times under my supervision. he purchase a New battery for it before he bought the gun. comes with charger, new battery and the gun itself. will sacrifice for 110 i dont have paypal.

DSCN0463.jpg

2. this is mine, cant believe im doing this but, its a penn 712 spinfisher in very good shape 10/10 mechanical condition and 9/10 cosmetically needs a clean inside to get rid of original factory grease. selling for 85

DSCN0651.jpg

3. also mine its a garcia mitchell 306 saltwater with 20# test 10/10 mechanical condition and 9/10 cosmetically great condition. selling for 50

DSCN0654.jpg

View Postthe stock is the only plastic on the gun and the rest is all metal

OK, I can offer $70.00 shipped for the airsoft rifle , if the offer is good then I'll take it.>>>>>>>>>>Martin

PS>>of course your describing the gun as perfect working order correct??

sorry martin, today my son went to use the gun after i told him not to, he went to use it battery fully charged and i think he overcharged it because it does not work now. i am sending it back to the manufacturer and im very sorry that this happened. my other son is still undecided on selling his which is the exact gun but i dont know if he is going to. thanks anyways

View Postsorry martin, today my son went to use the gun after i told him not to, he went to use it battery fully charged and i think he overcharged it because it does not work now. i am sending it back to the manufacturer and im very sorry that this happened. my other son is still undecided on selling his which is the exact gun but i dont know if he is going to. thanks anyways

Hi again, first off I hope I wasn't insulting you with my offer. Secondly if you still want to sell the gun and it's only a baterry problem my offer still stands. >>>>>>>>Martinbeers.gif

no im sorry if it seemed like that but i dont accually know if it is just the battery i called the company and their either going to fix whatever is wrong or give me a new one, if eithers the case would you still buy it? thanks ,

Nick

View Postno im sorry if it seemed like that but i dont accually know if it is just the battery i called the company and their either going to fix whatever is wrong or give me a new one, if eithers the case would you still buy it? thanks ,

Nick

Hi Nick, yes as long as it is operational. I'll tell ya what, get it fixed then reply back if you still want to sell it. My offer still stands wink.gif .>>>Martin

thanks, my sons just started to get an intrest in hunting and really have no use for the airsoft guns i will see what i can do if it is either . i also have a crossman airmag c02 uzi airsoft gun that i paid 30 for in good condition i can let it go for 15 or 20 if i pay shipping if you would like? my son even made a home made "supressor" for it i can take it off if you would like.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0