Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
late-start

Motivation

Rate this topic

39 posts in this topic

New moon, big fish month, heave setting up over the weekend, wind pattern shift, small bait onshore. Anything less than 40lbs thru the next week and I'll be disappointed.

If your not fishing hard the next 7-8 nights, ya cant complain

View Postnope i got none, havent been out since like the week after memorial day, havent gone to the water i forgot what it looks like

You must be kidding? You fish all the time!

I havent been either since maybe the first week of June!

I went to B.I a couple of weeks ago and got in to some good fish. After fishing the surf I cant bring myself to fish the pond (LIS) again. I looks like I'm going to be doing a lot of traveling from now on. I hope we get a good run this fall so I can go back to fishing locally

View PostGet out there guys, there are good fish around and plenty of bait. Get it done now before the pattern breaks up over the weekend.

shhh... there are no fish around. Wait until the fall run.

Nice to hear your into good fish Mike. My gut says the few days surrounding the arrival of Hurricane Bills swell will be some the seasons best opportunity for trophy bass in LIS. Fish the pattern change hard, moon, pressure, wave and tide are aligned.

What EB said lots of fish around i have been a ball since last friday bait is everywere. I've lost 2 needles and two spooks and my all time best plug a lordship pencil in white frown.gif

View PostNew moon, big fish month, heave setting up over the weekend, wind pattern shift, small bait onshore. Anything less than 40lbs thru the next week and I'll be disappointed.

If your not fishing hard the next 7-8 nights, ya cant complain

Well, I'm not disappointed biggrin.gif 43.5lbs on the hand digital pig2.gif I'll get the official # when I weigh in for the Striper Cup.