Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Riddler

Jerry Remy Back Friday Night

Rate this topic

9 posts in this topic

Will be great to have him back.clapping.gif

So what's Eck going to do now? Stand up comedy?

"Hey folks, did you hear the one about the guy with the hairy cheese?...It was a beautiful thing."

View PostWill be great to have him back.clapping.gif

So what's Eck going to do now? Stand up comedy?

"Hey folks, did you hear the one about the guy with the hairy cheese?...It was a beautiful thing."

your obsession with Eck is quite frightening...cwm31.gif

View Posti would be completely fine with eck and viola never entering the booth again

Eck was tolerable to a point. He put his own unique spin on the game, however lame. But I guess nobody was prepared to take Remy's place on such short notice.

But Viola.shakehead.gif If you didn't know better, you might have thought he was an extra from the Sopranos. I was expecting Paulie Walnuts to break into the booth, and crack him over the head with a shovel at any moment.cwm27.gif

Remy and Orsillo make a great duo. They just make the games so fun to listen to....

Anyone see the game where they were ducking behind thier desks so the camera couldn't see them, and they were laughing like kids?

I really got a kick out of that. Funny guys. highfive.gif

I'll have to admit it was good hearing him call a game, Cheese Head and the rest of the fillins left me longing for his return.

I haven't been a fan of RemDawg as I thought he made excuses for some of the plays, but then again he isn't in the same league as Joe Morgan upck.gif so all in all it's good to hear him calling again. Now if he could just take Spanish lessons on identifying the secondary audio programing available