Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rice66

So What Will Bill Do?

Rate this topic

29 posts in this topic

So what will the hurricane do to fishing? What are the effects that a storm like this will have on our prospects in the upcoming weeks? Pretty new to the sport so I am not sure.

One thing that I do know, it will certainly mean that there will be "NO fish in RI" right!

Bill will never get to the North East...thankfully. Bill will however provide some rather large swells over the weekend. The fishing may be slightly improved by some cooler water being stirred up but I would not bank on that.

Tides will be big cause of the new moon and the surf will get big which will stir up the water. water will most likely get real dirty which I think will slow things down a bit.

What really suxs is that, the Aug, new moon, brings BIG fish in close to shore. Why? I don't knowcool.gif >I do, but I won't tell. wink.gif

The swells will probably keep most of them in their deeper haunts.

There will be some big bass in the waves..... the best fishing is when the white water is taller than you are....I'll be there and pencils and poppers are the best way to slay bass from the shore. just get in a safe spot ...watch out for rouge waves...The last blow was 4 days of the best fishing all year.heart.gif

It'll also make the water go up and down more too. 40.gif The board riders at Gansett will be having a field day.

-bd

View PostYou sir are a genius at stating the obvious!clapping.gifclapping.gifclapping.gifclapping.gifclapping.gif

View PostIt'll probably make the boat go up and down and side to side more.biggrin.gif

Barf-O-Rama.

Repeat after me... WADER BELTS!!!!

and Common Sense.