Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sgt Striper

Keep your Comments to yourself!!

13 posts in this topic

I have noticed lately that some people have nothing better to do than make comments on bst items when they have no intent on buying! Seems that most are new members and have not read the rules, or they just have to be annoyingbeatin.gif , so why not keep your " I can get that new at ****** for $10.00 less" to yourself!!mad.gif In other words if your not interested in buying the item SHUT UP!!

Carry on HappyWave.gif

definaty if your not buying dont comment any questions can be answered in pm, about how does it work, do you like it?does it perform well.

alot of guy's here i am convinced dont even fish they just enjoy the banter back and forth .

one gentleman whom i wont name ,i have come to know through others always comments on vs reels, zb reels, on performance and such,and man has never fished one,owned one or until recently had one in his handskooky.gif

where is common sense gone?

we are all grown men ,not little boy's at school.

be polite ,courtious and keep the site going strong.

View PostJust report the post and someone will take care of it.

I second and third that - report it, they'll be removed if they do it twice.

TimS

View PostIf the transaction has been completed, are we free to comment (within reason) without consequence?

Even if we can, what purpose would be served? Buyer has already done something dumb but thinks he/she got a great deal. Now you spoil that illusion and for what benefit? My wife will never try on anything that

would cause me to say "that makes you look fat."

View Postdefinaty if your not buying dont comment any questions can be answered in pm, about how does it work, do you like it?does it perform well.

alot of guy's here i am convinced dont even fish they just enjoy the banter back and forth .

one gentleman whom i wont name ,i have come to know through others always comments on vs reels, zb reels, on performance and such,and man has never fished one,owned one or until recently had one in his handskooky.gif

where is common sense gone?

we are all grown men ,not little boy's at school.

be polite ,courtious and keep the site going strong.

highfive.gifclapping.gifclapping.gif