Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CastMasterFlash

Tuna sinking boat at Stellwagon...

Rate this topic

36 posts in this topic

Anybody hear that there was an 800lb class tuna caught yesterday on a 16' boat?!?! I guy was coming back from Stellwagon yesterday and told my buddy this and said when they were trying to bring the fish aboard the boat tipped and went to the bottom.

View PostAnybody hear that there was an 800lb class tuna caught yesterday on a 16' boat?!?! I guy was coming back from Stellwagon yesterday and told my buddy this and said when they were trying to bring the fish aboard the boat tipped and went to the bottom.

I heard it was a small boat but16 feet... wow he nuts... My 16 foot bass boat can only hold 590 pounds..

I'm sure it would have something to do with EVERYONE, including the fish, being on the same side of the boat!

Chock it up to simple inexperience: Someone probably thought they could catch and sell it for some easy money without thinking about the "what if's".

Coast Guard says 22' Sea Craft. I can't find a 22' Sea Craft, I found a 23'.

I also can't find cargo weight from Sea Craft on their boats. Young 20's and bold! A power greater then themselves was looking out for them. Add another "I" to that MiracleII boat that found them. clapping.gif

View PostCoast Guard says 22' Sea Craft. I can't find a 22' Sea Craft, I found a 23'.

I also can't find cargo weight from Sea Craft on their boats. Young 20's and bold! A power greater then themselves was looking out for them. Add another "I" to that MiracleII boat that found them. clapping.gif

So true..