Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cortez The Killie Killer

Surveillance Camera...

Rate this topic

24 posts in this topic

Some town out on Long Island waited all summer to tell the pool lifeguards that the office was not a changing room... because it had surveillance cameras! Imagine that conversation: "Should we tell 'em today?" "No, let's wait until after Mary is done with her shift."

Have you ever been caught on camera? Picking her nose, shagging?

Yeah- Tacony-Palmyra Bridge Police Station back in '95 or '96. Car broke down at the tolls and wifey tried cheering me up in the parking lot. Went into to use the bathroom and saw at the command console a camera trained on my car and the sergeant there just gave me a big ol' smile cwm27.gif

Forgot about that until this thread reminded me biggrin.gif

View PostYeah- Tacony-Palmyra Bridge Police Station back in '95 or '96. Car broke down at the tolls and wifey tried cheering me up in the parking lot. Went into to use the bathroom and saw at the command console a camera trained on my car and the sergeant there just gave me a big ol' smile cwm27.gif

Forgot about that until this thread reminded me biggrin.gif

Jesus Brian, that's one hell of a wife!

I had a Boston Cruiser pull up on a waterfront pier while rocking the springs, detectives were watching a warehouse behind us in Southy.

View PostJesus Brian, that's one hell of a wife!

She was a girlfriend then, we were only 19 or 20, and dating less then 2 years.

Think that same thing would happen today? cwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif

The summer after High School we were interrupted in the front seat of 74' Chevy Impala... large bench seats by local police. I was with a cop's daughter! One Officer spoke to me at the back of the car. The other, after letting her rearrange herself, spoke to her at the car window. He told her that he wasn't going to tell her father, since they didn't want two murders on their hands!

View PostSome town out on Long Island waited all summer to tell the pool lifeguards that the office was not a changing room... because it had surveillance cameras! Imagine that conversation: "Should we tell 'em today?" "No, let's wait until after Mary is done with her shift."

Have you ever been caught on camera? Picking her nose, shagging?

Don't know which town?

Does the gobblers dad countredface.gif

I was dropping her off after a party, parked in the driveway. My head was on the head rest, hers was down, hockey game on! We're on a 2 on none breakaway, she's a team player and lets me shoot the empty netter. Just as I let it go................POUND POUND!! on the windowcwm31.gif There's no excuses, no explaining needed.

Never been caught by a surveillance camera, but I did with my own web cam.

I was in a video chat room one morning. Then I jumped up, went to take a shower. Came back after drying off and wanted to check my email really quick before getting dressed. Sat down at my laptop (which was on my coffee table) and my heart dropped at I saw the little light on the camera indicating it was broadcasting.

THANKFULLY, no one in the room had my camera open!

View PostNever been caught by a surveillance camera, but I did with my own web cam.

I was in a video chat room one morning. Then I jumped up, went to take a shower. Came back after drying off and wanted to check my email really quick before getting dressed. Sat down at my laptop (which was on my coffee table) and my heart dropped at I saw the little light on the camera indicating it was broadcasting.

THANKFULLY, no one in the room had my camera open!

They have specific rooms for just that! kooky.gif

View PostThey have specific rooms for just that! kooky.gif

it wasn't one of those rooms!!!!! frown.gif

Just soooooo happy that it was only a few friends in there and no one saw it. Especially with the angles involved. With the laptop on the coffee table and the camera on the screen. You can imagine the view right before I sat down.

View Postit wasn't one of those rooms!!!!! frown.gif

Just soooooo happy that it was only a few friends in there and no one saw it. Especially with the angles involved. With the laptop on the coffee table and the camera on the screen. You can imagine the view right before I sat down.

"I WAS IN THE POOL!!!"

and only had a car for a place to "do the deed", so to speak, there was one girl on a really hot summer nite, that went parking with me behind an industrial park. After 2 hours of being crampped up and hot and sweaty, I finally talked her into hitting the pavement for room, the breeze and comfort. After making a bed of our clothes, she laid down and a cruiser bolted through the back loading dock lot with his hi beams and search light a blaring. She got up and bolted into my car, the cruiser stopped with his spot on me, I'm wearing nothing but a condom. Having already been spotted, and her hogging up the front seat, I just looked at the cop and shrugged. He bust out laughing and drove away. Never did get her out of the car to finish.

View PostHaving already been spotted, and her hogging up the front seat, I just looked at the cop and shrugged. He bust out laughing and drove away. Never did get her out of the car to finish.

AWESOME!highfive.gif

View PostI had a Boston Cruiser pull up on a waterfront pier while rocking the springs, detectives were watching a warehouse behind us in Southy.

The Channel or Mad Hatter? biggrin.gif

And I can't believe detectives would be watching a warehouse in Southie. cwm13.gif