Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
capt tootsie

Looking For Twisted Flaptail

12 posts in this topic

View Posti have the bottom one left that i would trade, blue back with like copperish gold sides. cool plug. what BM's do you have

i have some older wadds, some jr's and darters 2oz and 3 oz.. cowboys and jrs......what are you looking to get for it....

i have these avalible the 3 oz darters have been swam but in great condition the blind 2 oz is an old school thinner version of the 2 oz its visible smaller and has been swam also...the others are all new..also the bottom 2oz darter is blue over purple you just cant see it in the pic...thanks

View PostWhat are you willing to part with for the flaptail?

im not sure..i dont know the value of a twisted flaptail dont own any twisted lures...what do you think is fair im just looking for one to display..i like the way they look...

View PostHow about the 3 swam plugs?

you know i didnt relize that the old school 2oz was as valuable until i just saw a thread by lockbox he has 4 new old school 2 oz darters for $400 so you figure a swam one is worth $60 or $70...so i cant give you two 3 oz darters and the 2 oz darter..i think were gonna be to far apart to come up with a trade..thanks anyway...

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0