Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
datsmyrock

Dereck Jeter MLB players choice MLB authentic jersey

15 posts in this topic

Worn once, size is XL. I just dont like wearing player jerseys because, they will never wear mine, or clap for me when i do something good. 85 bucks, PP ok. prefer local deals, will consider shipping.

View Postill take trades. what do u have to offer

I'll trade one of my dirty gym socks for this if you throw in a couple nice plugs, or maybe you could just turn it inside out and give it to Salvation Army - I am sure somebody could make a decent secondary hankerchief out of this.

Just kidding man good luck with the sale and good luck with finding a team worth rooting for cwm27.gif.

Red Sox Nation

View PostI'll trade one of my dirty gym socks for this if you throw in a couple nice plugs, or maybe you could just turn it inside out and give it to Salvation Army - I am sure somebody could make a decent secondary hankerchief out of this.

Just kidding man good luck with the sale and good luck with finding a team worth rooting for cwm27.gif.

Red Sox Nation

7 1/2 games back and someones talking C h i t cwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif

thats some funny stuff cwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif

Dats, are you interested in plugs for trade?

View Postred socks nation??? didnt we render your team hitless for twenty somewhat innings???????

View Post7 1/2 games back and someones talking C h i t cwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif

thats some funny stuff cwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif

Dats, are you interested in plugs for trade?

...good thing there's a 180+ games per season, or did you already forget about the first 4 months of this season cwm13.gif ? glad my allegiance to my team doesn't depend on their minute by minute bph.

seriously though, great $80 door mat.

free bump highfive.gif

View Post...good thing there's a 180+ games per season, or did you already forget about the first 4 months of this season cwm13.gif ? glad my allegiance to my team doesn't depend on their minute by minute bph.

seriously though, great $80 door mat.

free bump highfive.gif

There are 162 games in a season.

Red Sox Nation® indeed.

pink_red_sox_hat.jpg

Nice jersey-- good luck with the sale.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0